COTES MOBILE – THE CR.B RANGE
Small light and Robust
The Cotes Mobile range of adsorption dehumidifiers consists of five small, lightweight, energy-efficient models specially designed to help users tackle smaller-scale, temporary requirements involving air drying capacities of between 120 m3/hour and 400 m3/hour.
Cotes Mobile dehumidifiers use a single ventilator for both process air and regeneration air, making them extremely compact.
These units are also specially designed to be robust, and to withstand the knocks and rough treatment often associated with lifting, moving and stacking transportable dehumidifiers. The often also match small-scale humidity management requirements in stationary and permanent installation.
Ideal for use in
- Aircraft, vehicles and boats
- Equipment rental services
- Building, construction and renovation
- Recovery and repair after flooding and water damage
- Waterworks and pumping stations
- Small-scale dry storage
- Ad hoc/quick-fix dehumidification requirements