Dealing with undesirable moisture
Make your drying
Many pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and similar products consist of hygroscopic materials such as powders and granulates. When manufacturing such capsules and tablets, any airborne moisture and uncontrolled humidity tend to result in lots of difficult-to-manage problems.
When powders and granulates come in contact with any moisture present in the surrounding air, lots of nastinesses can arise.
- Powders clump together and cause blockages in pneumatic transport systems
- The active ingredients become unevenly distribute
- Weight and volume are affected
- Bacterial growth is more likely
- The performance of active substances can be affected
- Colour and other product characteristics can be affected
- Product and coating quality can be reduced
- Product shelf life can be affected
- Productivity due to inefficiency and downtime
- Practical difficulties with all kinds of packaging processes
via adsorption dehumidification
Managing the humidity means you can keep levels of moisture in the air constant at any desired level.This helps minimise practical glitches, as well as maximising production and packaging efficiency.
Adsorption dehumidification technology is by far the most effective solution when very low levels of humidity are required.
The C30 Range
THE C35 RANGE
The C65 range
Downloadable product brochures, case stories and booklets. Contact us if you need printed versions.